Monday 15 September 2014

Funny Birthday Wishes




  • Hey happy birthday, OK so you are not fifty yet,
    I will tell everyone that you are eighteen,
    But, you have thirty two years of experience,
    Have a great birthday enjoy!
  • For your birthday, I have been thinking of something grandiose, superb, and impressing. But anyway, I do not cost anything to think, right?
  • This one is perfectly good for all important person of your life. They would be so pleased by your sweet words.
  • It's your lucky day! But be careful and don't set your cake on fire with so many candles!!!
  • I have a joke for your birthday: It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally. Happy funny birthday my friend! 
  • Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
  • Forget about the past, you can’t change it.
    Forget about the future, you can’t predict it.
    Forget about the present, I didn't get you one.
  • Don't worry about your age,
    you will be older next year...
    Happy birthday!
  • Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe!
  • A few years ago you were young and smart,
    but know you are becoming an old fart…
    Happy birthday!

Funny Birthday Wishes Pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment