Wednesday 17 September 2014

Birthday Wishes For Husband



  • We fight, we make up, we share secrets over a coffee cup. Sometimes you're my friend, sometimes a guide, you are the person in whom I take pride. Happy Birthday.
  • I’m not sure if you’ve noticed that I only have eyes for you. My birthday gift is my unlimited love for you and our children. Happy Birthday!
  • You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.
  • I am so thankful for God for the special give that he sent to me- And that is you my one and only love husband! Happy Birthday!
  • Just be the way you are because you are perfect! Happy Birthday Honey!
  • Happy Birthday, sweet honey! Wish that you always have loving family and friends standing by your side every birthday.
  • I don’t want to wish you a Happy Birthday.Birthday. You've made my life so sweet, that I want to wish you A Honey B’day…
birthday wish for husband

No comments:

Post a Comment